Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I use NoScript in my browser. Would that affect this? Everytime I refresh this page the unread posts number in the tab doesn't reset to zero, and the page reloads to the post from which the page was refreshed instead of the last read post.

Correction: The page reloads to the post to which the page was first loaded, not to the post from which the page was refreshed.

Down arrow on Forums tab disappears if Forum tab is not up next to the address bar. The other tabs show their down arrow irregardless of the header position.
Screenshot_01-14-2020-001.jpg

Screenshot_01-14-2020-002.jpg

Down arrow on Forums tab disappears if Forum tab is not up next to the address bar. The other tabs show their down arrow irregardless of the header position.
View attachment 2002176
View attachment 2002177

This is by design. The sub-navigation (the bar right below your red marker) has the links for the "selected tab". The arrow appears when you scroll down so you have access to those links down the page. If you click on any tab it behaves the same way.

Fonts have been slightly increased overall. Quotes have been adjusted as well.

@Project Managers you should now have permission to edit articles, so if you see any articles with messed up table bbcodes, like the chicken treat chart article, you can fix them if you want. Thanks!
The fun is starting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom