BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Quote:
THAT WAS MEEE!!!! I was 64658 OMG I forgot to put my address on there didn't I!

OK People, I sent mine in a brown bubblewrap padded mailer. What a goon I am!
lol.png
tongue.png

See above for the recipe off the Marshmallow fluff jar! (with added secret ingredients! )

why cant the mail run more then once a day?
Well with the way it's going, I got one yesterday, one today, and hopefully, two tomarrow, to make up for sunday! lol

Quote:

lol.png
tongue.png

See above for the recipe off the Marshmallow fluff jar! (with added secret ingredients! )

I sent mine in a mailer too. I guess we are a couple midwestern goons!
lau.gif
I just hoping mine wasn't squished when you got it.

Last edited:
Quote:

lol.png
tongue.png

I sent mine in a mailer too. I guess we are a couple midwestern goons!
lau.gif

i used a bubble mailer too. does Ohio count as mid west or what are we?

I used a padded mailer too! It just seemed to make sense. Hopefully, I sent enough. I feel like I might have gone a little skimpy compared to some of the packages I am hearing about! I tried to send big hunks!

I say it sounds like we all qualify for midwest goons. At least we all have good taste in what mailer to use. MY goonieness was not putting my dern name on the package. LOL, I meant to stick a note in but wanted to get them out in the mail and I guess forgot! LOL

BY the way I got fudge from SKAND. Cute sticker on the top of the fudge box. Tell Caydence it added a nice flair to my desk and everyone is asking who I got my valentine from! Great timing and cute!!! (then they want my fudge after that! LOL)

Back
Top Bottom