BYC Yummy Fudge Swap-Sign up!!! Swappers assigned.

Quote:
I've PM's Kris and never gotten any response from her, I know she is pregnant and was looking forward to this swap so it's disappointing and worrisome not having heard back from her. The other one I'm missing one of the people did hear from her and she was still going to try to get it done but if they know they aren't going to get it out the least they can do is communicate it to us so we all know. This will be my last swap, the odds didn't work in my favor!!
hu.gif

Quote:
I've PM's Kris and never gotten any response from her, I know she is pregnant and was looking forward to this swap so it's disappointing and worrisome not having heard back from her. The other one I'm missing one of the people did hear from her and she was still going to try to get it done but if they know they aren't going to get it out the least they can do is communicate it to us so we all know. This will be my last swap, the odds didn't work in my favor!!
hu.gif

ditto. It looks like I might be getting burned on the quilt block swap too.

Quote:
hu.gif

Which quilt block swap, Jody? I know Acre is trying to make everything right on the February one.

Last edited:
Quote:

Which quilt block swap, Jody? I know Acre is trying to make everything right on the February one.

The february one is the one. I don't need anyone to make up anything to replace what wasn't received. I have plenty of orphan blocks at home, just like I can make more fudge. I just wish people wouldn't commit to things and not follow through. It spoils the fun. If an emergency comes up that's one thing, but communication helps.

Quote:

The february one is the one. I don't need anyone to make up anything to replace what wasn't received. I have plenty of orphan blocks at home, just like I can make more fudge. I just wish people wouldn't commit to things and not follow through. It spoils the fun. If an emergency comes up that's one thing, but communication helps.

Yes, I understand. I am not one to be late on a swap in the norm and I hate excuses. I've just had a really bad last few weeks with my depression and trying to "get things done". I was sure, though, to post that my intenteions were still good.

Hope your block(s) come through for you.

I agree. Amy was good to let us know stuff came up (and by the way welcome to the dark side! I am there with ya girl!) I am kind of enjoying getting to have some fudge later! Communication is the key!
wink.png

Quote:
I don't have a problem with people being a bit late and communicating about it. I just get agitated at the ones that fall off the face of the earth.

ME TOO!!!
he.gif

I have had a rough month. Yet I still held up my end of my obligations. It can be done. I also suffer with bipolar manic depression. I have been to a doc about it, he did prescribe me meds, I dont take them, why? Because the whole ordeal of getting the dosage right does not work for me. I refuse to be medicated to where I cant control myself.
I have been told to remove my family from our home by my stepsister. We are in the process of moving this week. yet, I am still doing my quilt blocks that I promised I would do, I am still doing my four S box. Why? Because if I dont occupy my time and mind with doing something so far removed from the moving ordeal, all you would see of me is a lump of slobbering bafoon in the corner.
If anyone had Queen Scoot, let me know, and I will send you something. I know she doesnt see an end to her family issues anytime soon. Please keep her family in prayer.

Edit to add: I recieved Katie's fudge today, Amy~ thank you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom