BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I have 5 chicks and 5 pips!!! So happy!!! D5A80923-18C2-4B7E-9CAB-AB79EC206EFB.jpeg F3314AE6-2EA0-4488-BD1D-D4774B7A4745.jpeg 6D009DDC-3428-4530-91D1-76F70DB5D717.jpeg

I also want guineas but my dad said NO WAY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH NOISE THEY WILL MAKE (his family used to have a lot of them)
When I was kid grew up on cattle ranch. Dad bought like 6 at the local auction had them 2 days then back to auction they went :frowI am old lady now only chickens :celebrate

When I was kid grew up on cattle ranch. Dad bought like 6 at the local auction had them 2 days then back to auction they went :frowI am old lady now only chickens :celebrate
My Grandfather brought a pair home from the auction too! Auctions were awesome!

That pair set. We ended up with 11 spooky guineas that broke most of the barn windows. It kept him busy repairing windows. Eventually, he said that's enough.

Thankfully the ones we have aren't wild or spooky. These are nice guinea genetics...easily herdable with a laser pointer, they go in every night and are decently calm for being guineas.

Kind of funny 🤭 I also live on a cattle ranch. 😉

Before I was born there was one guinea that thought he was a bull, and would spend all day with the bulls following them around. If they started fighting he would get on top of their heads and peck them. :lau

I hear stories about this all the time. 🤣 I think we have one picture of him with them but I don't know where it is. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom