CA (Los Angeles) - I will take your roos and hens that need rehoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have hens or Roos that need free rehoming around the Southern California/ Los Angeles area, comment their breed and pics below and I will contact you to pick them up, thanks!
I know this post is a few months old but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have a 9 week old Alchemist Blue Rooster that I'd like to re home. I'm in Whittier, CA. Please let me know if you are able to take him.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 6
if you have hens or Roos that need free rehoming around the Southern California/ Los Angeles area, comment their breed and pics below and I will contact you to pick them up, thanks!
Hi there! I have the most sweet docile beautiful blue EE roo that needs a home. I live in LA and I don't know what to do but he won't be tolderated in my neighborhood much longer :( Are you still accepting? Photo attached :) His name is Lilac
B06CD56C-9919-4315-BF3D-4C16C235829E.jpg

Hello, I just posted about my Cornish game chickens (3 hens 1 rooster) that are in need of rehoming. I’ll link the post below.
I live in Oakley n prefer pickup but I understand if not!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-game-hens-1-cornish-game-rooster-ca.1586114/

I see this post is old, but I need to rehome a hen that I rescued recently. She is not getting along with our backyard flock, and I am not sure what to do with her. Definitely a hen as she laid an egg, but she is agressive with our girls even after days of trying to acclimate.

i have a balck silkie roster i can not keep i live in lakewood ca
you can pm me i will send you pic of him he is around 18-20 weeks old thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I sadly have a wonderful 5 month old Lavender Orpington rooster that needs to be rehomed. He is a part of a 5 hen backyard flock in Sherman Oaks. They free range all day and eat organic fermented Scratch and Peck (so they are very healthy). I just want to find a loving home for him. It breaks my heart to lose him.

Please let me know what your situation is and if this could be a good fit.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6592.jpeg
    IMG_6592.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Hi Hannah,
I just your post from last year and hoping you are still looking to take in hens in need of a new home. We have 3 easter eggers - Cooper, Lumpy and Nellie - looking for a new place to roam. We are in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles.
ps. We have feed, scratch and custom built coop if you are interested in that as well.

(a hopeful) thanks!

IMG_4525.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    905.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    866.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back