Calif. N.Central Valley/Foothills

Quote:
Wow! thats impressive, sounds like youre a serious breeder, cant wait to see all the waterfowl at stockton this year, I liked them better than the chickens...
hide.gif

Quote:
Wow! thats impressive, sounds like youre a serious breeder, cant wait to see all the waterfowl at stockton this year, I liked them better than the chickens...
hide.gif

Thank you! I like waterfowl Much better then chickens... The only breed of chickens I breed to show are White Rosecombs... We have Phoenix that free range from pen to pen... Just for the fun of having free ranged chickens haha...

Quote:
hide.gif

Thank you! I like waterfowl Much better then chickens... The only breed of chickens I breed to show are White Rosecombs... We have Phoenix that free range from pen to pen... Just for the fun of having free ranged chickens haha...

My son is the waterfowler, I raise chickens, but there is something about the waterfowl, their feathers are so pretty, my son says chickens are stupid.
roll.png

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if your looking for geese at Stockton....
I have a friend who has some nice geese from Holderread lines. All birds or parents were bought as Top Show Quality from Holderread as goslings.
An Embden Young Gander $50
2 Pairs and an Extra Gander Buff African $100ea
A very nice pair of Tufted Roman $100 for the pair... (Theses are pretty darn nice!)
If you are interested send me a Message with any Questions...
These birds are available for pick up in Sacramento area or at the PPBA Show in Stockton in January.

Wanted to announce that I've worked a special deal with Concord Feed Stores.

When anyone purchases eggs, chicks, juveniles etc. from me, they will receive a 10% off coupon that can be used at any of their stores that includes purchases for Start&Grow, Flock raiser, Chick & Duck Waterers & Feeders, lamps, bulbs, scratch & other accessories.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom