Calif. N.Central Valley/Foothills

Quote:
I did this but only used email addresses I had in my email address book from Clearwire because I didn't know how to load the emails that are from the BYC message page......Duh!!!!! LOL

Welcome Stepanie.......................You really need alot more chickens you know??? LOL

Quote:
I did this but only used email addresses I had in my email address book from Clearwire because I didn't know how to load the emails that are from the BYC message page......Duh!!!!! LOL

Welcome Stepanie.......................You really need alot more chickens you know??? LOL

i use to have alot. i had a standard cochin hen. male and female rir rc bantams, blue andalusain roo, partridge pendensca roo, turken hen, black silkie hen, leghorn hen, JG hen, black andalusain roo. 8 mix roos and 8 mix hens, splash OEGB roo and BBR OEGB hen, Buttercup hen, a White Jg roo and a Rir standard roo. i had to sell my whole flock when i moved to hayward recently, but now im back in denair and trying to rebuild a ne flock

youve certainly come to the right place
wink.png

Quote:
You can say that again..Sounds like Stepanie has had some breeds I haven't had. That's the fun in it for me trying out so many different ones to find the ones you really want...... There are plenty to choose from around here that's for sure.

It will be so fun to see everyone again, I'm even thinking about going to hollister on the 14th.

I'm not showing but have lots to sell in the barn this year

I will be at the Hollister show - my first show! With my silkies! Getting nervous, and trying to find the best washing method..........Hope to meet some BYC folks there.

Quote:
Hollister on the 14th huh??? I didn't know but that sounds possible. I don't keep track of the shows very well but do read BYC threads everyday so you guys keep me informed....LOL. I think I will make plans to go.

Back
Top Bottom