California-Inland Empire

Pics
Darnbunnies-I live in Norco as well! Hello neighbor!

Azer-I am going to the meetup on the 28th. Should be going with a couple friends. We should wear name tags on our shirts with our BYC user name so we can easily recognize each other and say hello!

BobbyBlues-I should have some blue Marans chicks in the next couple months. Sorry, none now. One of my blue ladies is starting to act a little broody. A couple black Marans are as well. Crossing my fingers that I'll have beautiful babies really soon!
I do know a guy who may have some blue americaunas for sale. I will ask for you.

Azer-I am going to the meetup on the
28th. Should be going with a couple friends. We should wear name tags on our shirts with our BYC user name so we can easily recognize each other and say hello!

BobbyBlues-I should have some blue Marans chicks in the next couple months. Sorry, none now. One of my blue ladies is starting to act a little broody. A couple black Marans are as well. Crossing my fingers that I'll have beautiful babies really soon!
I do know a guy who may have some blue americaunas for sale. I will ask for you.

Miss Dottie...I will be attending the meet up on the 28th. as well. I will be looking for blue hens there and looking foward to meeting everyone. I appreciate you for helping in my search for blue americaunas. Thanks

Miss Dottie...I will be attending the meet up on the 28th. as well. I will be looking for blue hens there and looking foward to meeting everyone. I appreciate you for helping in my search for blue americaunas. Thanks

Azer-I am going to the meetup on the 28th. Should be going with a couple friends. We should wear name tags on our shirts with our BYC user name so we can easily recognize each other and say hello!

Hello all, I will be seeing you at the meet up. If you are on FB, there is a person making custom name tags for all. They can say "BYC" or "CPP" (California Poultry People) they will have your tag name as well as your first name. The tags are posted here somewhere and many people here should be able to direct you. The name tags come in a plastic holder that you can pin on or hang around your neck. They are only $1 and we can reuse them and future meet ups. Please try to get your's ordered early. Azer can help if you need it...

Hi there, I'm in Temecula! I have 6 3wk old chicks, live in an HOA, and am hoping everything will be ok. I already LOVE my girls!

Hello Temeculachick! Congrats on taking the plunge into chicken ownership. It has to be one of the most rewarding relationships we could ever hope to have with out pets. Good luck with your HOA-I wish everyone would appreciate them. Once you get some eggs going, maybe do a random egg drop to your neighbors occasionally. :)

Tell us, what kind of chickens do you have? Plan in place in case they are roosters?

Back
Top Bottom