California - Northern

Wanted to make this a separate post...ALSO, it's been at least a week or two since we last debated the gender of one of my Marans, I'd like to see what you guys think now that she's fully feathered. I know this one is for sure a boy...(anyone want a high quality Marans cockerel? Lol)

But this is the one that people were unsure of, some thought boy and some thought girl. Well, she's fully feathered now and still looking like a girl IMO but I'd like to see what you guys think. She looks like a little eagle with her neck feathers all puffed up. :) Girl or boy?

Hi guys!
So I have some color questions. These are my Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. These 3 were supposed to be blue but bird 3 is starting to look like a Splash, and maybe a cockerel since it's feathering out more slowly than the others. We'll see.
What do you guys think the colors of these 3 are? Blue, Black, Splash...?

Bird 1 on the left, bird 2 on the right

Bird 1

Bird 3
Cute!! I think I have some of their brothers and sisters. You got these from Papa Brooder, right? The first two look like Black Laced Red, Not sure on #3. Cute chicks!!

Wow, two of the busiest chicks I've ever tried to photograph. Add to that I was using DH's point & shoot and the battery was going dead. I'll try to get better photos in the next couple of days.

But they are black, I've had black chicks before, but this black is different.

Wow, two of the busiest chicks I've ever tried to photograph. Add to that I was using DH's point & shoot and the battery was going dead. I'll try to get better photos in the next couple of days.

Thewy are beautiful!!! Thanks so much for posting these...

Wow, aren't they adorable!! Congrats on the hatch!
P.S. I sent you a PM a couple days ago. :)

Wow, two of the busiest chicks I've ever tried to photograph. Add to that I was using DH's point & shoot and the battery was going dead. I'll try to get better photos in the next couple of days. But they are black, I've had black chicks before, but this black is different.
They are absolutely stunning! Hope they all pop out for you :)

Wow, two of the busiest chicks I've ever tried to photograph. Add to that I was using DH's point & shoot and the battery was going dead. I'll try to get better photos in the next couple of days. But they are black, I've had black chicks before, but this black is different.
Congratulations! They are darling. I wonder if they know that they are 2 of the most anxiously awaited babies on this thread :)

Wanted to make this a separate post...ALSO, it's been at least a week or two since we last debated the gender of one of my Marans, I'd like to see what you guys think now that she's fully feathered. I know this one is for sure a boy...(anyone want a high quality Marans cockerel? Lol) But this is the one that people were unsure of, some thought boy and some thought girl. Well, she's fully feathered now and still looking like a girl IMO but I'd like to see what you guys think. She looks like a little eagle with her neck feathers all puffed up. :) Girl or boy?
Still think 2 boys wattles are coming in on both. This is why I don't sell feather sexd <<

Back
Top Bottom