California - Northern

I hope so! All I want is one blue laced girl and I'll be happy.
I hope it turns out to be a pullet for you
big_smile.png

Quote: This one looks like my FBC Marans pullets do at this age

Quote:
I know about the BBS genetics, but I payed for the seller to give me blue chicks. I'll take a look at that link, thank you.
I'm sure the seller will make it right, especially since I payed quite a bit. I just need to contact said person :)
Were these chicks or eggs you ordered? If they were chicks and you ordered blue then you definitely should have gotten blues.

Quote: Me too!
fl.gif

Candled my Del eggs that got a bit chilly. 8 for 9 are moving around on day 9. the 9th was clear. cracked it open to be sure and yep. No development at all. Any way I am super happy. these are Ozzie and Harriet's babies though their may be some RSLs in there too since she ranges with both.

BCollie, I think you have 2 shades of blue and the 3rd may be splash. I've seen light and dark blue, my preference being the dark blue over the more lavender hues. The chick in my avatar is a splash who grew out with beautiful mahogany.

Deb, the AC chicks are super cute! Hope the third pops out soon.

Wow, two of the busiest chicks I've ever tried to photograph. Add to that I was using DH's point & shoot and the battery was going dead. I'll try to get better photos in the next couple of days.

But they are black, I've had black chicks before, but this black is different.
How fun Deb! Thank you for sharing :)) I feel like I know a celebrity. They are cute chicks!

Back
Top Bottom