California - Northern

Thanks Cheryl! He's grown so much, I look through old pictures and it's hard to believe they once were all little yellow balls of fluff.
smile.png

Quote:
We didn't get the animals till after we moved to my parents ranch. I'm still learning all this stuff about the ducks & chickens. I decided to try incubating. lol I have 8 fertile duck eggs in incubator due March 8th. 5 more eggs in there too, they went in five days later & I'm pretty sure they are fertile also. Maybe, if your not looking for a certain duck or ducks and you are prepared to have some, I would be glad to give some ducklings a new home. I have to see what hatches, 13 possibly. Very sweet & friendly ducks. They are Rouen Ducks, the drake is a very good size, looks just like a Mallard. Hen is brown/black with some blue on her feathers. Then I have Golden Cascade. Pretty ducks, they are a Carmel & white color the hen is kinda small the drake is a larger duck, they pretty. But, ONLY the Rouen Drake will be the daddy.~ There will be Rouen ducklings & GC/Rouen ducklings. Julie

I would love to get some ducks! My hubby will say ok but let me build another pen before you make any arrangements! He's such a sweetie. How much space do they need?

She is soo sweet quite the gossip thank you again so much a million times. She is in quarentine right now...so he'll get to meet her soon ! I'm sure he will love her.

Back
Top Bottom