California - Northern

Last edited:
Probably use a standard water fountain--one that you fill in the morning and then take in at night. I do not think auto water systems work when it freezes unless you have a defrost system for it.

Darn! That wasn't what I wanted to hear. I have to cross out deck to get out there and it has been so icy. I am afraid I am going to end up on my keester getting out there. Oh well....gotta do what I gotta do for the girls...

Darn! That wasn't what I wanted to hear. I have to cross out deck to get out there and it has been so icy. I am afraid I am going to end up on my keester getting out there. Oh well....gotta do what I gotta do for the girls...

I know! I worry about slipping on the ice too--especially after my tragic 4-square accident in the sixth grade--I was waiting in line with my hands in my pocket when I slipped on the ice. I did a face plant onto the black top and broke both of my front top teeth off.

The scar on my lower lip makes look real tough though....
lau.gif

Be careful out there!

The color might make a difference but production is supposed to go down with 24 hours of light--it might make them start up but slow down after a while.

Do your have a red heat light? Some use ceramic reptile lights for heat but those things are expensive.

Nope. I have the lights on in the garage for the quail. Everyone seems to sleep fine however.

Darn!  That wasn't what I wanted to hear.  I have to cross out deck to get out there and it has been so icy.  I am afraid I am going to end up on my keester getting out there.  Oh well....gotta do what I gotta do for the girls...

Slip sliding away... slip sliding aWWAYYYY

Ok. I have 2 grow outs that are not yet showing boyish tendacies. Are you going to stockton? I'll be able to bring them there.

If I breed Lucy to flame I could get some Partridge smooth feathers that also lay blue eggs. I'm thinking there could be a market for blue egg laying showgirls and silkies!.
frow.gif

Really not fair to put Partridge, Silkies and Blue Eggs in the same sentence... just not fair!

I think I have two girls here and two boys. Black and Blue look like girls, Blue and what is called "Calico" but what I call Silver Partridge with BAD leakage are boys. Are you still interested in the girls? I am planning on going to Stockton again this year, I had FUN and got a bigger wish list..
hide.gif

I know! I worry about slipping on the ice too--especially after my tragic 4-square accident in the sixth grade--I was waiting in line with my hands in my pocket when I slipped on the ice. I did a face plant onto the black top and broke both of my front top teeth off.

The scar on my lower lip makes look real tough though....
lau.gif

Be careful out there!

Awwwww........ man!!!!! That sucks! I remember playing foursquare. One of my favorite games at school. Aside from an occasional ball to the face I never got hurt doing that though. I do remember running to get on the bars that you swing hand-over-hand on and slipping on the step. Went straight down on my belly and knocked the wind out of myself. Seemed like it took me 1/2 hour to get it back. As you can see, I was very traumatized by it, considering I still remember it aft about 48 years.
hide.gif

:frow

Really not fair to put Partridge, Silkies and Blue Eggs in the same sentence... just not fair!

I think I have two girls here and two boys.  Black and Blue look like girls, Blue and what is called "Calico" but what I call Silver Partridge with BAD leakage are boys.  Are you still interested in the girls?  I am planning on going to Stockton again this year, I had FUN and got a bigger wish list..:oops:

Mwahaha. I can feel Walt frowning at me however.
It will depend on if I can tell anything about my grow outs by then. I never got more showgirl Partridge girls. My 2 grow outs have regular combs not walnuts little suckers.
:fl no burst pipes!

This! May all your pipes be whole

Back
Top Bottom