California - Northern

It looks like i have 7 blacks (3 boys, 4 girls). Keep me in mind if you want to trade when you are ready.
smile.png

I can't sex mine yet, but when I can, I will be totally open to some trades (I'll also be giving the cockrels away if anyone is looking for a nice BBS Orp boy).

I can't sex mine yet, but when I can, I will be totally open to some trades (I'll also be giving the cockrels away if anyone is looking for a nice BBS Orp boy).

A blue boy over a barred girl gets you sexlinks: blue girls and barred boys...in case anyone was wondering
wink.png

Help! I just noticed this the other night. 2 or 3 days ago I cut it open trying to drain it, but I couldnt get any pus out of it. I put iodine ointment on it and wrapped it today I opened it up again & this is what it looks like:

Help! I just noticed this the other night. 2 or 3 days ago I cut it open trying to drain it, but I couldnt get any pus out of it. I put iodine ointment on it and wrapped it today I opened it up again & this is what it looks like:
hugs.gif
That is a bad one!

Does the foot work?

Make a strong chamomile tea and soak the feet in it. It won't fix it, but it will clean the wound, and reduce the inflammation. Heat will bring blood flow which should help the chicken fight the infection.

Follow the soaking up with Vetricyn...It's a miracle drug. Iodine stings I wouldn't use it any more.

Back
Top Bottom