California - Northern

Here are three pictures of my wife giving our spoiled adult chickens some re-hydrated meal worms yesterday late afternoon. These chickens don't know how good they have it. They get let out almost every day to romp and have fun. Kern

I am brand new to this site and am so excited that you exist. My neighbor just gave me a hen and we bought some chicks--a Rhode Island Red, a Barred Rock, and I couldn't resist the Ameracauna. I should say that I'm also brand new to backyard chickens, which is why I'm so happy that you exist. I have so much to learn.
My border for Northern CA comes from having grown up in SoCal and wanting to put a lot of space between me and there. I'm loving NorCal.

I am brand new to this site and am so excited that you exist. My neighbor just gave me a hen and we bought some chicks--a Rhode Island Red, a Barred Rock, and I couldn't resist the Ameracauna. I should say that I'm also brand new to backyard chickens, which is why I'm so happy that you exist. I have so much to learn.
My border for Northern CA comes from having grown up in SoCal and wanting to put a lot of space between me and there. I'm loving NorCal.

It is great to have you here!

Here are three pictures of my wife giving our spoiled adult chickens some re-hydrated meal worms yesterday late afternoon. These chickens don't know how good they have it. They get let out almost every day to romp and have fun. Kern

What a beautiful yard you have. You & Gayle must enjoy yard work almost as much as you do chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome.........we here don't care where you are physically. You are welcomed to join us. I am Karen in Turlock. Where are you?

Back
Top Bottom