California - Northern

Hello “neighbors“!
I just want to say hello to everyone as I’m new in this forum. Noticed that most of you are raising chickens while I’m in the messy side of ducks ( Swedish, Khaki Campbell and Welsh Harlequin).

A couple pics for you duck lovers -- this is Tito the Runner Duck from last week's Anime Convention in L.A. -- Tito would mix with the crowd and kids in his costume and when his owner announced "costume change" Tito would run back to his owner to stand still for his next costume change. I usually hate to see performing animals but Tito is clearly loved and pampered by his owner and he's totally comfortable walking around in the crowds calmly preening and getting treats from his owner.
TITO RUNNER DUCK 1.jpg

TITO RUNNER DUCK 2.jpg

DSCN6542.JPG

A couple pics for you duck lovers -- this is Tito the Runner Duck from last week's Anime Convention in L.A. -- Tito would mix with the crowd and kids in his costume and when his owner announced "costume change" Tito would run back to his owner to stand still for his next costume change. I usually hate to see performing animals but Tito is clearly loved and pampered by his owner and he's totally comfortable walking around in the crowds calmly preening and getting treats from his owner.
View attachment 2004204

View attachment 2004205
View attachment 2004206
Those are very fun pictures!

Back
Top Bottom