California - Northern

Hey all, hello! I have a friend who lives in Eureka, now THAT's northern California! He makes fun of me when I say I live in northern California (20miles east of Sacramento) because HE's in the north, lol. I would have to say that anything south of Sacramento and north of the grapevine is in the central valley. It's all good!
Where are you? I'm in El Dorado Hills.

I had posted in the re-homing forum, but someone suggested I post here. I am a preschool teacher and brought home three incubating eggs once Covid-19 closed our school. We had three chicks hatch and built a coop hoping they would be hens, but at least one is definitely looking like a rooster. This little one is three weeks old today. All the eggs we incubated were easter egger chickens. I am starting the process of finding someone who would like to have a rooster for mating purposes. Any leads in Northern California? We are in San Jose, but willing to travel to find him a good home.
IMG_20200422_120959527.jpg

IMG_20200422_121042390_HDR.jpg

I had posted in the re-homing forum, but someone suggested I post here. I am a preschool teacher and brought home three incubating eggs once Covid-19 closed our school. We had three chicks hatch and built a coop hoping they would be hens, but at least one is definitely looking like a rooster. This little one is three weeks old today. All the eggs we incubated were easter egger chickens. I am starting the process of finding someone who would like to have a rooster for mating purposes. Any leads in Northern California? We are in San Jose, but willing to travel to find him a good home. View attachment 2102766
View attachment 2102755
You could wait a bit before re homing the chick.

EE roosters usually have red on the wings, unless this is really an AM?

The comb is still small and not pink. The wattles are a bit big for 3 weeks old but that is one indicationion only. I would wait until six or Seven weeks old

Back
Top Bottom