California-Southern

You have to be very careful with people wanting free roosters. Especially down south, there are a lot of people who want roosters for other reasons for free!!! Can't mention the reasons here due to the rules... but you can imagine what that purpose might be. And Craigslist won't let people offer roosters for free. Just FYI.

You have to be very careful with people wanting free roosters. Especially down south, there are a lot of people who want roosters for other reasons for free!!! Can't mention the reasons here due to the rules... but you can imagine what that purpose might be. And Craigslist won't let people offer roosters for free. Just FYI.
I have been to this man's house in Lakeside. It is beautiful, sitting on a cliff over looking a canyon. He doesn't do "anything" with the roosters except provide them with good housing. I would not hesitate to use him again.

I have been to this man's house in Lakeside. It is beautiful, sitting on a cliff over looking a canyon. He doesn't do "anything" with the roosters except provide them with good housing. I would not hesitate to use him again.
First hand knowledge is very trustable. Se if you can get him to come to the meet up on Oct 11.

Quote:
No chickens right now I am afraid.... Taking a break due to family needs. But When I do get back into it, I will be completely re building my chicken setup.

My place is pretty isolated so I have to do the work mostly myself. Fortunately i have about Three hundred linear feet of Dog kennel panels and about fifty Linear feet of Aviary panels the twelve gauge stuff. The only thing I will need help with is a roof... But that can be arranged.

I have pictures in my signature.

deb

No chickens right now I am afraid.... Taking a break due to family needs. But When I do get back into it, I will be completely re building my chicken setup.

My place is pretty isolated so I have to do the work mostly myself. Fortunately i have about Three hundred linear feet of Dog kennel panels and about fifty Linear feet of Aviary panels the twelve gauge stuff. The only thing I will need help with is a roof... But that can be arranged.

I have pictures in my signature.

deb
I can imagine how useful those panels would be, including at my house! Hope you get the help you need.

Quote:
I have a work around for the roof if I cant find someone to build it for me....

Those panels are wonderful... At one point I was buying two or three per month. the local feed store carried the twelve by sixes as well. Made coop construction and fencing sooo much easier...

but if you want to contain goats.... You need more roebust material than the dog kennel panels.... In combination with hot wire..... they learned how to lift gates off their hinges and make doors along the bottoms....

deb

Back
Top Bottom