California-Southern

I'm looking for polish, silkie, or serama hatching eggs in the southern inland empire or north San Diego county area. Closer to temecula the better
smile.png
anyone have any ideas?

I have Bantam Polish but only one is laying right now!
I live in Jurupa Valley Riverside.

Would you be willing to save whatever you collect over a week? If so, how much per egg?
I plan on being at the(( Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park)) I am bringing 2 Bantam Polish Roosters and 3 Bantam Polish Pullets, If you could wait till then if you plan on going I could try to bring some eggs if they have any more by that time. I would like $1.00 an egg if that is fine with you. I am keeping 12 Bantam Polish Pullets and 2 Bantam Polish Roosters for Spring so will have lots of fertile eggs then.

Let me know either way.

What an awesome flock of Polish. I have one Polish and think she is the funniest thing ever. I could only imagine what fun a whole flock would be.

I do get the biggest kick out of them they are soo silly and funny. The girls love to follow my feet around the pen and when I sit they are right there looking for attention. I can hardly walk around them as they are under my feet most of the time.

I do get the biggest kick out of them they are soo silly and funny. The girls love to follow my feet around the pen and when I sit they are right there looking for attention. I can hardly walk around them as they are under my feet most of the time.

So that is how they are supposed to act, mine does that too but it seemed like she is going after my feet. This is my first time with Polish and chickens in general. She acts kind of like she isn't all there in the head, but is my only one that just chills when being held. Lately she has been acting extra weird and vocal. She is almost 8 months old, got her at a month and a half.

So that is how they are supposed to act, mine does that too but it seemed like she is going after my feet. This is my first time with Polish and chickens in general. She acts kind of like she isn't all there in the head, but is my only one that just chills when being held. Lately she has been acting extra weird and vocal. She is almost 8 months old, got her at a month and a half.

Yes they do act like they have a few marbles missing in their head, soo silly crazy. Gotta love them they always make me laugh. The funniest breed of chickens I have, and my favorite.

I plan on being at the(( [COLOR=141823]Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park[/COLOR]))  I am bringing 2 Bantam Polish Roosters and 3 Bantam Polish Pullets, If you could wait till then if you plan on going I could try to bring some eggs if they have any more by that time.  I would like $1.00 an egg if that is fine with you.  I am keeping 12 Bantam Polish Pullets and 2 Bantam Polish Roosters for Spring so will have lots of fertile eggs then.

Let me know either way.
I'm hoping to make it, but my hubby is only home on the weekends (works out on San Clemente Island all week). It's about a 50/50 shot as of right now! If not, I'm happy to drive up to riverside at some point if you're open to it. You're ladies are adorable!

Back
Top Bottom