California-Southern

Pickle, are the AMs and the GLW girls? Can you send me some pics please and how much do you want for them? Are you on FB?  I'm going to paste this on my FB Met up thread.

Asking $10 each on them. They were sexed at a day old as Pullets and act the part thus far :) I'm planning to take pics tomorrow and will post them then. I have to dig out my camera!

Greetings All

I am just back from a great trip to the Philiipines. I spent 8 weeks there after my chicken guy walked or rather stumbled out on a bender. The place was a mess but is back on track.

I will be at the Nov 15 meet up with home made pineapple, mago and jackfuit jams. I have stackable plastic egg trays and hanging feeders as well.

I will be heading back to the Phils for Christmas.

Now its cooling off, I am on the hunt for your summer season clothes. I am looking for Mens clothes small to medium. Womens clothes to medium, Shirts jeans slacks, summer skirts dresses. All kids summer clothes. Any sandalls and sneakers, mens shoes to size 9, womens to size 8 and all kids sizes.

All donations will go to really needy people.

I have a 90kg luggage allowance and will ship by sea anything I cannot carry myself so dont be afraid if you have too much lol

I will be at the Nov 15 meet up

I will be heading back to the Phils for Christmas.

Now its cooling off, I am on the hunt for your summer season clothes. I am looking for Mens clothes small to medium. Womens clothes to medium, Shirts jeans slacks, summer skirts dresses. All kids summer clothes. Any sandalls and sneakers, mens shoes to size 9, womens to size 8 and all kids sizes.

All donations will go to really needy people.
Won't be able to make it on the 15th but have a stack of donations for you.

Back
Top Bottom