California-Southern

Hi.. I am in Yucaipa which is near Redlands and Loma Linda... essentially an hour from everywhere (mountains, beach, desert, LA, Palm Springs, OC) Of course that "hour" depends on the time of day. ;) Anyone else out in this neck of the woods?

Hi.. I am in Yucaipa which is near Redlands and Loma Linda... essentially an hour from everywhere (mountains, beach, desert, LA, Palm Springs, OC) Of course that "hour" depends on the time of day. ;) Anyone else out in this neck of the woods?

There are participants from all over

I would welcome you even if you were from San Berdoo lol

There are participants from all over

I would welcome you even if you were from San Berdoo lol

yuckyuck.gif
Bwahaha... Thanks for the welcome and while SB is down the road, I don't "claim it" per se. ;) But I will claim Oak Glen since we are the same zip code.

frow.gif

I have family in Yucaipa, and Redlands and Maybe Loma Linda. I was born in San Bernardino but we lived in Colton... I have family in Ridgecrest too. An uncle who what police chief there. I am in San Diego been here a very long time.. but it doesnt disconnect me from the rest of California.

So Neck of the woods is relative... Doesn't matter we all know someone who knows someone who can give you local advice or just moral supportl.

Its late I may not be making sense.

deb

I have family in Yucaipa, and Redlands and Maybe Loma Linda. I was born in San Bernardino but we lived in Colton... I have family in Ridgecrest too. An uncle who what police chief there. I am in San Diego been here a very long time.. but it doesnt disconnect me from the rest of California.

So Neck of the woods is relative... Doesn't matter we all know someone who knows someone who can give you local advice or just moral supportl.

Its late I may not be making sense.

deb
we are all neighbors when it comes to support. its nice to have locals to share resources and meetups

Good morning! Got my first 3 in flock! I'm excited and the new larger run is coming along. I was doing some digging into the best egg laying chikies and I'm told black selling and California (white or grey) are power house layers. Any thoughts? I currently havr silver laced Wynadette and am wanting to get some Rhode island reds.

Good morning! Got my first 3 in flock! I'm excited and the new larger run is coming along. I was doing some digging into the best egg laying chikies and I'm told black selling and California (white or grey) are power house layers. Any thoughts? I currently havr silver laced Wynadette and am wanting to get some Rhode island reds.
I am trying some Golden Sexlinks and Cherry Eggers this year.

I am in hemet too. i have some RIR and barred rocks and 2 orpingtons, i would like to meet more people in hemet. I have a 1502 sports man incubator so i will start to hatch all kind of breeds of chickens. its going to be lots of fun.

Back
Top Bottom