California-Southern

Located on boarder of Riverside County and San Diego County in Temecula
smile.png
we have three 5month old Rhode Island Red hens, two Ameraucana chicks, one Silkie chick, one Gold Laced Cochin Bantam chick, & one Barred Rock chick. I'm looking for one Olive Egger and one Dark Chocolate egg layer (Maran, Welsummer, Barnevelder) either chick or adult??? If anyone has any suggestions on where to buy these please help
i have some eggs in my incubator chicks should be here today or tomorrow. i live in Hemet

Good morning! Got my first 3 in flock! I'm excited and the new larger run is coming along. I was doing some digging into the best egg laying chikies and I'm told black selling and California (white or grey) are power house layers. Any thoughts? I currently havr silver laced Wynadette and am wanting to get some Rhode island reds.

I love my Rhode Island Reds they are excellent layers and good with my 3 kids.

Located on boarder of Riverside County and San Diego County in Temecula
smile.png
we have three 5month old Rhode Island Red hens, two Ameraucana chicks, one Silkie chick, one Gold Laced Cochin Bantam chick, & one Barred Rock chick. I'm looking for one Olive Egger and one Dark Chocolate egg layer (Maran, Welsummer, Barnevelder) either chick or adult??? If anyone has any suggestions on where to buy these please help

Hi, welcome to the thread, nice to see some new posts! Sounds like you have a pretty assortment of feathers and egg colors =)

I hatch Marans and olive eggers from my flock; the olive eggers are from various mixes which may or may not include Marans. Just let me know if you don't find what you are looking for. I'm in the Palos Verdes area but I have family that is down that way often.

Back
Top Bottom