California-Southern

SO MANY NEW PEEPS IN THE LAST FEW DAYS!
welcome-byc.gif
all!! Glad to have you here and we are all terrible enablers....
tongue.png

See what happens when you don't lock the door.

And you're the worst enabler.
tongue2.gif

Does anyone know where to buy Cornish Cross chicks in Southern California or would I just have to order them from a hatchery? The 25 chick minimum from hatcheries is too much for me. I only need about 10 or 12 at a time.

if anyone is interested i have a mini naked neck bantam rooster forsale a ester egger pullet and the third not sure what breed it is and a young game roo the pulletets and the nn roo are about three month old

Picked up the new peeps on Saturday... Affectionately called "Thing 1", "Thing 2", and the "Other One" for now. Thing 1 and Thing 2 look exactly alike, but Thing 1 has the outgoing, flighty, feisty personality where Thing 2 is more laid back. (The things have beginnings of tiny crests.) The Other One is a sweetheart and has a smooth head so far. Here they are in the play yard (fencing is to keep the dogs away - supervised at all times.)

I'll be picking up a couple of Olive Eggers in June. Now I just need a Welsummer or 2 and I'll be happy and all set with my chickens!

If anyone knows of a couple non-hatchery Wellie girls, PLEASE, please, please let me know! (And do not tell DH that 3+2+2 does not equal the 5 chickens we aggreed on)

Picked up the new peeps on Saturday... Affectionately called "Thing 1", "Thing 2", and the "Other One" for now. Thing 1 and Thing 2 look exactly alike, but Thing 1 has the outgoing, flighty, feisty personality where Thing 2 is more laid back. (The things have beginnings of tiny crests.) The Other One is a sweetheart and has a smooth head so far. Here they are in the play yard (fencing is to keep the dogs away - supervised at all times.) I'll be picking up a couple of Olive Eggers in June. Now I just need a Welsummer or 2 and I'll be happy and all set with my chickens! If anyone knows of a couple non-hatchery Wellie girls, PLEASE, please, please let me know! (And do not tell DH that 3+2+2 does not equal the 5 chickens we aggreed on)
Lol I like your math skills they match mine 2+2=50

I'm ordering 25 Cornish Cross broiler chicks (meat birds) from a hatchery. I plan on keeping only 6 or 7 of them and sell the rest. They're $2.70 each if anyone is interested. Please PM me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom