California-Southern

my niece just moved to Alpine and I recently visited. That is very hilly terrain, and long winding roads, but great to get off the beaten path!
Awww, well she will love it here. Thank fully we're not off any of those long winding roads or hilly terrain...
wee.gif

are there anyone here in southern California that breeds quail if so pm me as ive been looking for some but with no luck
I am putting some texas A&M quail eggs in my bator mid next week. You can get the chicks for my cost for the eggs/shipping if you like. They are an experimental hatch for me and I have no where to keep them

I have a rumpless arauacana rooster and breda rooster that need a new home. These came from the guy that brought all the birds to the meet up in Norco. They are beautiful, but I don't want them. Just started crowing.

I have a beautiful black LF cochin that is most likely a rooster, I'm in San Diego, I will deliver him if anyone wants him. I can add pictures too if anyone is interested. 17 weeks not crowing yet, but so much more developed comb than the others, and such pretty tail feathers.... Sadly I cannot keep roosters.
Please send PM if interested

Susan

ok, IM not in SO cal Anymore but like to watch the thread anyway. I have to ask, what are russian quail? nothing coming up when I google them.

Back
Top Bottom