California-Southern

Hello my name is Andrew and I live in Costa Mesa, which is right next to Newport Beach. I have 2 Easter eggers, 2 Plymouth Rocks( Barred and white), 1 Rhode Island Red, 1 buff silkie, and 1 Australorp and all hens. Also used to have a Partridge Bantam Cochin Rooster.

Hello my name is Andrew and I live in Costa Mesa, which is right next to Newport Beach. I have 2 Easter eggers, 2 Plymouth Rocks( Barred and white), 1 Rhode Island Red, 1 buff silkie, and 1 Australorp and all hens. Also used to have a Partridge Bantam Cochin Rooster.

Hi Andrew, its froggie from the serama thread..:welcome glad to have you aboard!

Hi Drew!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm in Norco (next to Corona & Riverside) but work in Lake Forest,

so we're neighbors. Kinda.

Last edited:
Welcome Drew! I have light Brahmas, Plymouth Rocks, EE's....
welcome-byc.gif

Double Barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpington ROOSTER Available!!! $20

Purchased the egg from: www.hhpoultry.com in April 2013. Hatched in our own home (we live in Covina, CA). . .
Lemonhead was born on May 3, 2013. Unfortunately, we cannot keep roosters in the city of Covina!

Lemonhead has been fed nothing but organic chicken mash since birth. He will be a beautiful bird once he is fully grown, he is nice and fat and seems to be a very nice young man so far. . .but he has started finding his voice among the ladies. . .and he must go before we get in trouble for having a rooster in our yard!

The hens are a very docile and handsome bird that produces brown eggs...however, Lemonhead is NOT a hen, but a cockerel! ;-)

Lemonhead will look like the full-grown rooster in the picture on the bottom (solo rooster).

Rochelle ([email protected])

I have these birds available if anyone is interested there a pair of bbred old English game bantams, and two serama hens and a nn rooster willing to trade for quails, or aviary birds, and other chickens, pheasants

Back
Top Bottom