California-Southern

Thank you Sixhix! We should, that would be fun. Hey Heather I think I emailed you last night about the babies you have lol crazy meeting you on here!
big_smile.png

That is too crazy. I even considered that before I posted but your email had a different last name. too funny!

That is too crazy. I even considered that before I posted but your email had a different last name.  too funny!

Yeah lol Parker is maiden name.. I wanted to come by today to see the chickies but we had to run to Ontario airport. ): I'll text you and try to set up a time! :)
-Sarah :)

Hi! Newbie here from north San Diego county.

I want to get set up with a variety of chickens and possible some other like geese and ducks and ?

I already picked up some roosters Black Jersey Giants and a White Chinese gander off of Craig's list. I am looking for possibly adding more dual purpose chickens, hopefully some hens this time, like Black Copper Marans, Ameraucana chicks, Bar Plymouth, Buff Orpingtons, Barnevelders, Wellington and?

I am also looking for some silkies for my 8 yr old twins. It looks like many of you have a couple of chickens of many different varieties. I hope to do the same up to about 25 hens and a couple of roosters.

We fortunately still have an incubator we inherited. I am also looking for fertilized eggs from heritage chickens, rare breeds and anything fun and interesting.

Does any one have turkeys, ducks, geese or guinea fowl?

Anyone live close by I could buy chicks or fertilized eggs for hatching for an affordable price? I have the Black Jersey Giant Rooster also if anyone wants to trade for a sweet rooster. I wouldn't mind hens from that breed either.

I am glad to join the board and hope to maybe meet some chicken minded people in my area also.

Hi! Newbie here from north San Diego county.

I want to get set up with a variety of chickens and possible some other like geese and ducks and ?

I already picked up some roosters Black Jersey Giants and a White Chinese gander off of Craig's list. I am looking for possibly adding more dual purpose chickens, hopefully some hens this time, like Black Copper Marans, [COLOR=333333]Ameraucana chicks, Bar Plymouth, Buff Orpingtons, Barnevelders, Wellington and?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I am also looking for some silkies for my 8 yr old twins. It looks like many of you have a couple of chickens of many different varieties. I hope to do the same up to about 25 hens and a couple of roosters.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]We fortunately still have an incubator we inherited. I am also looking for fertilized eggs from heritage chickens, rare breeds and anything fun and interesting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Does any one have turkeys, ducks, geese or guinea fowl?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Anyone live close by I could buy chicks or fertilized eggs for hatching for an affordable price? I have the Black Jersey Giant Rooster also if anyone wants to trade for a sweet rooster. I wouldn't mind hens from that breed either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I am glad to join the board and hope to maybe meet some  [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]chicken minded [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]people in my area also.[/COLOR]

Welcome Anna6!!!

I am in North county (Solana Beach area) and have lots of chicks - silkies, blue laced red Wyandotte, project Ameraucana and I think still some MArans.
I also have a sweet Wyandotte roo who will need to go soon - free to a good home.

Last edited:
Hi! Newbie here from north San Diego county.

I already picked up some roosters Black Jersey Giants and a White Chinese gander off of Craig's list. I am looking for possibly adding more dual purpose chickens, hopefully some hens this time, like Black Copper Marans, Ameraucana chicks, Bar Plymouth, Buff Orpingtons, Barnevelders, Wellington and?

I am also looking for some silkies for my 8 yr old twins. It looks like many of you have a couple of chickens of many different varieties. I hope to do the same up to about 25 hens and a couple of roosters.

We fortunately still have an incubator we inherited. I am also looking for fertilized eggs from heritage chickens, rare breeds and anything fun and interesting.

Does any one have turkeys, ducks, geese or guinea fowl?

Anyone live close by I could buy chicks or fertilized eggs for hatching for an affordable price? I have the Black Jersey Giant Rooster also if anyone wants to trade for a sweet rooster. I wouldn't mind hens from that breed either.

I am glad to join the board and hope to maybe meet some chicken minded people in my area also.

Welcome Anna~! I have Heritage Cotton Patch Geese who will start laying next month if you are interested in hatching eggs or goslings.

Welcome Anna6!

I'm in valley center:)

Teresa
Hi Teresa! Thanks for the welcome. do you have any tips as to where to look for more local birds! I was put off a bit when I read some bad reviews on mail order from a hatchery I was considering ordering from.

Back
Top Bottom