California-Southern

You are all cordially reinvited, invited again to the 2nd biannual Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is March 28, 2015 the location will again be at Lake Point Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Set up starts at 9am and the party starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and 4 picnic tables (1 bbq in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Sounds like a fun event but too far from me. Just wondering if there will be one near Corona or Norco. Thanks.

Sounds like a fun event but too far from me. Just wondering if there will be one near Corona or Norco. Thanks.
Lake Elsinore is almost walking distance from Corona

Distance between from Lake Elsinore, CA to Corona, CA

(33.6679395, -117.3273174) - (33.8753443, -117.5664303)
How many miles? 22 Miles / 36 Km
How many hours? 24 mins

[COLOR=141823]You are all cordially reinvited, invited again to the 2nd biannual Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is March 28, 2015 the location will again be at Lake Point Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Set up starts at 9am and the party starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and 4 picnic tables (1 bbq in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...[/COLOR]

DEAR PEEPS, This bi-annual meet-up is taking the place of the Norco meet-ups > BECAUSE the city of Norco doesn't like "OUR KIND" in their public parks!

And this is what I say to Norco City Hall...... :plbb :bun

Lake Elsinore is almost walking distance from Corona

Distance between from Lake Elsinore, CA to Corona, CA​

(33.6679395, -117.3273174) - (33.8753443, -117.5664303)​
How many miles? 22 Miles / 36 Km
How many hours? 24 mins

Hahaha. You're right, except Corona is already jogging distance from me. I'll see. If the weather is nice, I may take the kids there for the day.

Back
Top Bottom