Call Duck Assortment from Metzers

Pics
Do you know if your Call Ducks are drakes or hens? I ordered 2 to come around the 27th of this month. I ordered Pastel colored ones from Metzer and they are supposed to be pinioned. Hopefully they will do it this time as they forgot to do my 2 Mallard ducklings a few years ago. Your Ducks are Beautiful 😍!
I don’t yet

I think Caspers a boy, and Cherry might be a girl. 90% sure Bananas a girl. Lacie and Cupid are still making baby noises. It would be kind of awkward with their names if they turn out to be drakes.
Sorry for my sister talking in the background

Can anyone tell with the voices yet? Doesn’t the quiet voice Casper is doing mean drake?

Last edited:
I think Caspers a boy, and Cherry might be a girl. 90% sure Bananas a girl. Lacie and Cupid are still making baby noises. It would be kind of awkward with their names if they turn out to be drakes.
Sorry for my sister talking in the background

Can anyone tell with the voices yet? Doesn’t the quiet voice Casper is doing mean drake?
My guess is that the two bigger ones are hens and Casper is a drake. He has the voice that my drakes always had and the other two sound like how my Hens sounded. They sure are cute. Is there a reason the other two Calls are not with them or is there that much of a age difference. I was just wondering.

My guess is that the two bigger ones are hens and Casper is a drake. He has the voice that my drakes always had and the other two sound like how my Hens sounded. They sure are cute. Is there a reason the other two Calls are not with them or is there that much of a age difference. I was just wondering.
I didn't know if that was a recent picture of the babies or if that was when they were younger.

My guess is that the two bigger ones are hens and Casper is a drake. He has the voice that my drakes always had and the other two sound like how my Hens sounded. They sure are cute. Is there a reason the other two Calls are not with them or is there that much of an age difference. I was just wondering.
The babies are 2 weeks younger, and the bigger ones were mean to them, so they had to be separate. They’re also a lot smaller since they’re calls too.

The babies are 2 weeks younger, and the bigger ones were mean to them, so they had to be separate. They’re also a lot smaller since they’re calls too.
I totally understand that. I have had trouble putting ducklings together that were just a week apart. They sure are cute. I am so glad that I got to see them. Hopefully mine will get along well with the rest of my flock once they are old enough to join them.

Back
Top Bottom