Songster
8 Years
Jun 20, 2011
Ohio
12 for $35.00

price above

Includes the $15.00 Shipping Cost

Extras will be sent when available
I am selling assorted call duck eggs from free range call ducks. Please note, they are pure call ducks that free range together and are penned together so you will get assortment of different colors and maybe the parents colors. Parents colors are White, Snowy, Chocolate, Bibbed, Magpie, Mallard, and a White with Gray. I just hatched out 16 eggs from a broody and 4 more due to to hatch, so eggs are very fertile. Eggs will also be unwashed and packaged in bubble wrap and newspaper, I don't not put them in a carton to ship. I will also send a couple extras if I have them before shipping.
They are also flyers, mine free range in the yard and down to our creek during the day and come back every dusk to be penned up and I have never had one fly off.
I can not be responsible for damaged eggs from shipping or eggs that do not hatch. Everyone has different incubating methods. I myself buy shipped eggs and all do not hatch, that is the risk you take buying shipped eggs. I will ship within the US only. I can ship up to 2 doz. safely. I accept Paypal Payments.

Pictures are of my adult Call Ducks and babies from my adults that I have hatched.
I also have 8 babies available (1 week - 3 weeks old), I will not ship babies. Pick Up Only.
PM me to order. Or send me a email at:
[email protected]

Last edited:
12 for $35.00

price above

Includes the $15.00 Shipping Cost

Extras will be sent when available
I am selling assorted call duck eggs from free range call ducks. Please note, they are pure call ducks that free range together and are penned together so you will get assortment of different colors and maybe the parents colors. Parents colors are White, Snowy, Chocolate, Bibbed, Magpie, Mallard, and a White with Gray. I just hatched out 16 eggs from a broody and 4 more due to to hatch, so eggs are very fertile. Eggs will also be unwashed and packaged in bubble wrap and newspaper, I don't not put them in a carton to ship. I will also send a couple extras if I have them before shipping.
They are also flyers, mine free range in the yard and down to our creek during the day and come back every dusk to be penned up and I have never had one fly off.
I can not be responsible for damaged eggs from shipping or eggs that do not hatch. Everyone has different incubating methods. I myself buy shipped eggs and all do not hatch, that is the risk you take buying shipped eggs. I will ship within the US only. I can ship up to 2 doz. safely. I accept Paypal Payments.

Pictures are of my adult Call Ducks and babies from my adults that I have hatched.
I also have 8 babies available (1 week - 3 weeks old), I will not ship babies. Pick Up Only.
PM me to order. Or send me a email at:
[email protected]
Hi do you have any pics of your call ducks.

Back
Top Bottom