Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news..BYCforlife is buying my young flock plus the Ducklings that are due to hatch. He is getting his pen built soon. I feel better because I know they are going to a great home. The Eggs Camille is sitting on I need to Candle in the next few days. I don't know if they are fertile or not?
I thought you wanted to keep some of the birds from your old line.

Guy left me a text about my Silkies..He text me at 11:00 last night asking if he could come and get them..:th
I couldn't sleep after that. :barnie..I hope he never came and took them during the night..:hmm
I'll see what type of offer he is willing to take or he can come and pick up his money. :idunno
I hope he wants some Chicks. :fl I have 10 eggs ready to incubate. I'll start 12 in a couple of days. I just need to time it so my Duck eggs Lockdown won't interfere with my chickens eggs. :th

Also, good morning everyone!

7D93B015-891A-481A-9709-E67243AE1C66.jpeg

I don't know why I ever try and talk with my husband about my Birds. He really gets my blood boiling..:mad:
He thinks I should get rid of my Silkies and only have the Speckled Sussex Chicks here. I think he says these things on purpose too..:barnie
I know it's because he doesn't want to have to build me more pens or do anything for me...:rolleyes:

I don't know why I ever try and talk with my husband about my Birds. He really gets my blood boiling..:mad:
He thinks I should get rid of my Silkies and only have the Speckled Sussex Chicks here. I think he says these things on purpose too..:barnie
I know it's because he doesn't want to have to build me more pens or do anything for me...:rolleyes:
:hugs:hugs :hugs

But if you are selling your young call duck flock won’t that open up a coop for chickens?

But if you are selling your young call duck flock won’t that open up a coop for chickens?
Yes..I could put my Silkies back inside that Coop and totally redo the wire and fix up Coop better for them. Then all I'll need is a bigger run for them. Thanks Aryeh your helping me..:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom