Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor just offered me a bunch of Pekin ducklings at Easter. He said everyone that gets them for their kids at Easter and then doesn't want them drops them off at his place. He doesn't own any ducks, so I asked them what he does with them and he said he normally gives them to the Amish.
:rant:eek:

My neighbor just offered me a bunch of Pekin ducklings at Easter. He said everyone that gets them for their kids at Easter and then doesn't want them drops them off at his place. He doesn't own any ducks, so I asked them what he does with them and he said he normally gives them to the Amish.
:rant:eek:
Well I definitely ain't a Pekin lover because of the health issues with them. Mainly a Meat Duck with laying issues too. Leg, reproductive issues.

Well I definitely ain't a Pekin lover because of the health issues with them. Mainly a Meat Duck with laying issues too. Leg, reproductive issues.
It NY it's the law you can only Buy, Sell, or Give away 6 ducklings or more. I can't imagine how many get dropped off with him. I feel bad about it, but if I took them I would end up doing the same as the Amish and eating most of them. I just don't have that kind of space right now.

It NY it's the law you can only Buy, Sell, or Give away 6 ducklings or more. I can't imagine how many get dropped off with him. I feel bad about it, but if I took them I would end up doing the same as the Amish and eating most of them. I just don't have that kind of space right now.
Definitely..I wouldn't even bother...:oops:

Mr. And Mrs. Nosy pants checking on me while I was working on my generator, lol.
20190118_153947.jpg

20190118_153709.jpg

Attachments

• 20190118_153704.jpg
    20190118_153704.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom