Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it pulls through..
It's still hanging in there. I noticed another couldn't open it's eyes. I had to soak them a bit and gently pry them open. Took a bit, but I got it. At first I thought it had no eyes. I don't know if it was that way yesterday or not.

Just a note:
If I didn’t say it, don’t tell someone I did. And please never assume. Thanks everyone! :hugs
When I assume, that makes an ass out of "u" and me. :). I have no idea what you mean, that's just my bad joke for the day. Hopefully you aren't talking about me. :oops:

It's still hanging in there. I noticed another couldn't open it's eyes. I had to soak them a bit and gently pry them open. Took a bit, but I got it. At first I thought it had no eyes. I don't know if it was that way yesterday or not.
Jeepers well you caught it so here's hoping they bounce back...:thumbsup

070B22DA-A186-4C67-A39B-FD287C6247E8.jpeg
CA976A1C-F1C3-4C67-9C16-778C515C7CC8.jpeg
9A6E88BB-7F7A-4D58-9F6E-44AF2617E4C7.jpeg
Puppies....:hugs

Update on the duck/ducklings: she won't eat...or drink...at all. I forced her to eat 2 figs(I know they aren't great for her but that is all she would eat) she drank lots of water when I gave her a cup of it. I opened the coop(which I had blocked off from the other ducks) b/c maybe they will get her off the nest for a while. She also seems to shake a lot I am really afraid she is going to starve to death...unless this is just how broody's are...? No sign of ducklings yet....but I am kinda past that right now and am just worried about mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom