Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found

I always sell in either adult pairs or trios, For ducklings I have a minimum of 6. The only time I sell less than 6 is if someone's looking for just a few ducklings to keep company for their single duckings.
Yep, lots of people who try hatching their own ducklings or ordering some online and only end up with 1 duckling contact me for some extra ducklings, Had a buddy who had a broody duck hatch out 13 ducklings. Something got the mamma and all but 2 ducklings the next morning. I had a buff duck at the time who was sitting at on some golf balls so I gave them to her. She took them in and raised the two fluff balls thankfully~

Aw:love:love i tried doing that once. As soon as the ducklings starting growing in their feathers they went crazy on the chicks. Had to separate them after that.
Yep definitely I get so stressed selling and hatching I wonder why I keep on doing it...?:idunno

Found a doe on craigslist for only $250. She's ADGA registered and has been exposed to a blue eyed polled buck, So there's a big possibility that she could be settled, wont know for sure though for a couple more days. Is she doesn't come back to heat this week then she's pregnant.. What do you think?
00808_cWcDC7Gg2XW_600x450.jpg

Think i might get her..

Last edited:
I don’t know how you can are able to part with birds you have named. :confused:
For me once I name an animal it’s become a pet and it would be hard for me to sell them.
Like it’s easy as pie to sell Buster’s 2 brothers, as well as Babby’s 2 brothers..
The named ones are always harder but I can’t keep all these cockerels :gig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom