call ducks

How old?

I have a few, i keep mine penned, they have pools, trees and so forth in there, then i have a coop that i move them to each night. They are quite predator prone so that must be kept in mind, other birds have to be watched with them too, the smallness presents issues for them to be picked on.

They adore water and will often sleep in their pools, they love mud, bugs etc just like other ducks do. I find certain foods they cannot eat, whole corn, mine cannot, their beaks are too small. Mine do manage whole oats and BOSS(black oil sunflower seeds) though.

Feeders will need to be kept at appropriate levels, i have a great 3lb hanging version that feeds my 4 decently. Otherwise for the most part standard duck care applies. They fly VERY well, both sexes, i do leave mine full flight but doing so will depend on your set-up and situation.

welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
They r only young i think am gonna put some net on top ov pen just incase .. they have a bug pen i have a small pond for them they seem realy happy . thank you for yr reply.

Back
Top Bottom