Can I get some feedback on this stuff?

ray's two cents :

Quote:
gig.gif
I love shooting the hose at my siblings on the setting 'jet'. It HURTS!

Aww, that sounds like a BLAST! (excuse the pun
wink.png
) It gets so hot in summer too, it would be great.
lau.gif

lol.png
Yeah, it's fun. I also have a pool, so we so under water trying not to get hit by the cold hose water.
tongue.png

Quote:
I was beginning to get a major shortage of blue paint by the time I was done with that one.
lol.png
Ice pillars, I suppose, would grow like stalagmites.
thumbsup.gif

You don't get piping? Do you have an old-fashioned well or something for water? That would be awesome.
tongue.png

Good analysis! The blue was meant to give it an iced-over look. Perhaps the water from the streams could be freezing as soon as it hits the ice pond...
pop.gif

lol.png
I see. They would.
No, we don't water water piped from a plant or something like that. It's called a well, that has a pump to pipe water to the faucet. And it's not old fashioned either. This house was recently built!

I have another picture I did with the scratchy remainders of what paint I had. It, very fittingly, has the title "Am I awake or is this just a dream?"
old.gif

Sounds great! A bit like bore water? Bore water is becoming increasingly popular down here as people try to look like they care for the survival of the Murray River.
tongue.png

Quote:
I was beginning to get a major shortage of blue paint by the time I was done with that one.
lol.png
Ice pillars, I suppose, would grow like stalagmites.
thumbsup.gif

You don't get piping? Do you have an old-fashioned well or something for water? That would be awesome.
tongue.png

Good analysis! The blue was meant to give it an iced-over look. Perhaps the water from the streams could be freezing as soon as it hits the ice pond...
pop.gif

lol.png
I see. They would.
No, we don't water water piped from a plant or something like that. It's called a well, that has a pump to pipe water to the faucet. And it's not old fashioned either. This house was recently built!

I don't have a well.....
sad.png
The old fashion ones with the bucket and rope- They look awesome.
cool.png

Quote:
Aww, that sounds like a BLAST! (excuse the pun
wink.png
) It gets so hot in summer too, it would be great.
lau.gif

lol.png
Yeah, it's fun. I also have a pool, so we so under water trying not to get hit by the cold hose water.
tongue.png

I would love a pool! Now there's something that is allowed. Our garden's big enough, but they cost a fortune.
lol.png

Quote:
th.gif
I sometimes wonder what I'm missing out on, not being able to have hose fights in the garden.
gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif
I've done that before. Jet hurts like crazy.
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Yes, it does seem quiet important.

The cone is a setting on a hose sprayer.

th.gif
I sometimes wonder what I'm missing out on, not being able to have hose fights in the garden.
gig.gif

Hose fights? Ugh, I hate getting that cold slick wet stuff on me.

Quote:
th.gif
gig.gif

:O You wouldn't be saying that if you were being cooked on a 45*C day in the height of summer down here! Sometimes I turn the outside tap on and just sit udner it.
lau.gif

Quote:
th.gif
gig.gif

I usually only have them in the pool.
lol.png

Quote:
gig.gif

gig.gif
lol.png

Really? You guys must have nice hoses, ours is barely good for anything except for cleaning nails.

Quote:
gig.gif

gig.gif
lol.png

*blasts Zinnia with a hose* Gotcha!
wink.png

You guys are so lucky. We didn't used to have water restrictions, but now water fights are a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom