Can I give this to my teacher without coming across a dork?

Heh Im opposite of you,what me and my friends do all day is joke around in class.I dont really like most of my teachers exept last year Mr.pieda my life science teacher,he would bring in animals so we could watch them we got to watch a hen hatch out chicks and pigeons flying all over.I just think teachers are for teaching you,not ruining your day when there gone one day.

Quote:
That's cool. I know my nickname was Bug. I even kept it a few months after I was born.
So you think she wasn't offended? Goh, I hope not...I think it's a cute nickname, but what if she took it the wrong way and thought I was overstepping a boundary?

Blackbird-Actually, you really didn't offend me. I know I'm not obsessed or anything like that. I agree on the adult thing. Most of my friend are adults, however, if I ever have an adult talking to me inappropriately (which HAS happened on another webite before.) I know I can report it.

People also thought I was becoming obsessed with him and that it would be a good idea that I stop talking with him. But I knew I wasn't obsessed in the way they were implying. I just loved having someone to talk to that wouldn't judge me and that could/would help me when I needed it. I had his number and could call him at any hour if I needed him. I would write him thank you notes and draw him pictures as a source of showing that I cared about him and how he helped me. He appreciated it. Our relationship grew into an awesome friendship and I now have a friend for life. I still have his number and he came to my wedding and sent flowers when I had both my kids. Don't let anyone tell you that you have a "strange" relationship or that your "obsessed" with your teacher. She is still a person even if she a teacher and older than you. Her job and age doesn't limit her ability of being your friend.

I agree. That sounds a lot like my situation. I don't know why, but I jut took to her. I don't see a problem with that. And according to Ms. R, Mrs. W has talked with her about me before. Apparently Ms. R is quite positive that Mrs. W likes me, too. (And she did not seem to see anything inappropriate or wrong with that.)​

Back
Top Bottom