Can Someone Help Me Identify this Bantam Hen

FYI, if you're near the NC area, I did decide to hatch some chicks, and I'm listing them for sale :D
Thank you! I'm in VA though and only do bantam Cochins. Currently taking a break from chickens and have moved on to Call Ducks.

Go ahead and advertise in your state thread and on CL though. I bet you'll have no trouble selling!

Thank you! I'm in VA though and only do bantam Cochins. Currently taking a break from chickens and have moved on to Call Ducks.

Go ahead and advertise in your state thread and on CL though. I bet you'll have no trouble selling!
thank you <3 and ducks look like so much fun!

I have a hen that is IDENTICAL. When I read your description it was the exact same as mine. Heres mine...I got her from the feed store, was told she was an australorp. The other that came with her is definitely one and she on the other hand, is not quite the same. She is also incredibly fast and smart, flies high to roost. Shes very hard to get a picture of, so hopefully these will do haha

Attachments

• 20220103_163351.jpg
    20220103_163351.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220103_163347.jpg
    20220103_163347.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 5
I have a hen that is IDENTICAL. When I read your description it was the exact same as mine. Heres mine...I got her from the feed store, was told she was an australorp. The other that came with her is definitely one and she on the other hand, is not quite the same. She is also incredibly fast and smart, flies high to roost. Shes very hard to get a picture of, so hopefully these will do haha
OMG SHE LOOKS IDENTICAL!

Actually to clarify, she's the small one in the back right? Because my hen is very small.

Also, she's a little darker - her comb used to be red when she was younger and I took the first photos, but now it's a charcoal mixed with "mulberry" color. Her wattles are the same. And her ears have little hints of blue, brown, and white - they look like someone swirled some paint together blotchily haha.

They must have some similar ancestry to each other though, because they look A LOT alike.

Back
Top Bottom