~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A COUPLE TEES--NOT PINK
DONT THINK PINK AND
old.gif
WORKS FOR ME
yippiechickie.gif

I think you'd look good in pink......

Will be getting the carrier building underway this week, working out a few design options to best suit the birds they will be used for. Also am raising cochins again
celebrate.gif
may not have any available til this fall depending on the girls cooperation.

Hey looks like a friend and I will be coming, I'm looking for guinea keets or hatching eggs and blue cochin chicks or hatching eggs. I'll be bringing blue silkie eggs and maybe chicks and some other asstored bantam chicks!

Will I need to get a poultry selling license if I bring chicks and eggs?

Hey looks like a friend and I will be coming, I'm looking for guinea keets or hatching eggs and blue cochin chicks or hatching eggs. I'll be bringing blue silkie eggs and maybe chicks and some other asstored bantam chicks!
Will I need to get a poultry selling license if I bring chicks and eggs?

You will need to get them...the ratite (older birds ) is free but the chick dealer and egg dealer are $10 each

You should have your greencard(lincense to sell poultry) if you are planning to sell any birds on the fairgrounds. Or at least have sent in the form. I have never had mine checked, but you never know.

Matt

I will have some B/B/S Orps that just hatched this week. Also MF d'Uccles and Dark Brahma chicks that are a couple of weeks old already.

What is the best container to bring them in? I have a two hour drive to Lincolnton.

my wants list:

blue swedish ducks
gold laced polish hens
blue bantam cochin hens or hatching eggs
mille fluer d uccle hens

i will be bringing
ee chicks
various hatching eggs

i can donate a bcm roo for auction

im sure there will be other things too

Back
Top Bottom