Central Florida Poultry/Small Livestock Swap & Sale June 18th Ocala

Quote:
It was great to meet you! Alas I sold two and bought two.
hmm.png
too far for me to drive to come again unfortunately. We need to get one here in East Central somewhere on the coast maybe? Ideas anyone?

Sounds like Barberville would be doable for you then. They meet twice a month.

FLChickens I hope your father is doing better.

It was a good swap today. Hot, sticky, but pretty good for the time of year. It was good to see everyone again!

Just got in and got everyone put away. Long drive Have a great time but its getting to hot to drive that far with the birds Great to see everyone though Came home with 9 more than I brought lol DH just couldnt resist those blue laced red wynadottes.

I had to drive from Tampa, but I did get my 1st chicks from the swap....I got 1 OE, 1 RIR, 1 Australorp
lol.png
....and then went to the feed store to buy more supplies and ended up with 3 EE's and 1 more RIR chick....stupid Chicken Math! lol

Thank you to those that took the time to show us their birds..everyone was very nice....

Thanks Eric & Le, had a great time as usual. Saw many old friends and made some new ones. Here are a few pictures I took.

IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3093.jpg
IMG_3092.jpg
IMG_3091.jpg
IMG_3104.jpg
IMG_3097.jpg

Quote:
Sorry I missed you, too, Matt, but glad you had a good day. Life and the way things are now gets in the way and my plans can change at the drop of a hat. I got there right after you left just to stop by and bring Alan 2 chicks. Would've liked to meet Jessica too. Knew it was gonna be a long ride for you.

Quote:
Sorry I missed you, too, Matt, but glad you had a good day. Life and the way things are now gets in the way and my plans can change at the drop of a hat. I got there right after you left just to stop by and bring Alan 2 chicks. Would've liked to meet Jessica too. Knew it was gonna be a long ride for you.

aww bummer
sad.png
Yeah I could only stay a short while. I managed to get two of my Lt. Brahma's a new home. Everyone seemed to like them and the two they took were very nice birds. I hope they enjoy them.

We will have to meet another time. Take care!

We had another great swap despite the heat and humidity. We Thank You all for coming out and joining us. Not a lot of buyers this time but that is to be expected this time of year. But there were birds bought, sold and traded. Met some new people and it is always great to get to visit with the regulars. The next swap will be on July 30th just off Hwy 200 so watch for the post on that one.
Here are a few pics that I took. We look forward to seeing you all at the next one.

16662_618_swap_001.jpg

16662_618_swap_002.jpg

16662_618_swap_003.jpg

16662_618_swap_004.jpg

16662_618_swap_005.jpg

16662_618_swap_006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom