Chat Group (one that isn't on my profile)!

Question of the Day:
If you were stranded on a desert island, with one person for company, one object of choice, and two pets of choice, what would the two pets be, who would the person be, and what would the object be?
I'll start:

• The person would be my Dad;
  • The object would be a large, expensive multitool/swiss army knife;
  • The pets would be my Australorp hen, Annette, and my Australorp roo, General.

Hey W,

Good evening! (It's later here, but probably early there... So good morning? :p)
Great question and what awesome choices! :D

1. The person would be my Dad as well.
  2. The object would be my TRS knife. Knife:
    DSCN9997.JPG
  3. The pets would be my Buff Brahma, Milly. Buff Orpington, Sophia. And my dogs.
I love the question of the day! This will be fun. :D

-K

Hey W,

Good evening! (It's later here, but probably early there... So good morning? :p)
Great question and what awesome choices! :D

1. The person would be my Dad as well.
  2. The object would be my TRS knife. Knife: View attachment 1106442
  3. The pets would be my Buff Brahma, Milly. Buff Orpington, Sophia. And my dogs.
I love the question of the day! This will be fun. :D

-K
Haha we basically picked the same thing! I'll be doing QOTD every day that I can.

Question of the Day:
What is the longest train trip you have taken? If you haven't been o a train, you can mention one that a family member did. @Hybridchucks @The Angry Hen @Flufferes @sassysarah23 @Katarina @cassie123 @Crazy for Chickens!
I'll start:
Once, I took a trip form here in Australia to there in America. While in America, I took a 52 hour train trip from Chicago to San Francisco. :eek:

Question of the Day:
What is the longest train trip you have taken? If you haven't been o a train, you can mention one that a family member did. @Hybridchucks @The Angry Hen @Flufferes @sassysarah23 @Katarina @cassie123 @Crazy for Chickens!
I'll start:
Once, I took a trip form here in Australia to there in America. While in America, I took a 52 hour train trip from Chicago to San Francisco. :eek:

Hey W,

Good evening. :D

Cool! I have actually never been on a train, neither have my parents as far as I know. Maybe my Grandmother, I'll ask her one of these days (tomorrow!)

Wait, my great Aunt has been on a train, sadly I never met her. But I heard stories. It turned out to be a sad story... But she probably was on it for 48 hours. Not as long as yours though!!!

Great question!!! Did you like America? :D (I understand if it wasn't as cozy as your home :)).

-K

Hey W,

Good evening. :D

Cool! I have actually never been on a train, neither have my parents as far as I know. Maybe my Grandmother, I'll ask her one of these days (tomorrow!)

Wait, my great Aunt has been on a train, sadly I never met her. But I heard stories. It turned out to be a sad story... But she probably was on it for 48 hours. Not as long as yours though!!!

Great question!!! Did you like America? :D (I understand if it wasn't as cozy as your home :)).

-K
I loved America! There was so much to see, and do. I don't really remember being homesick. We stayed in San Diego, so it was a lot more like Australia. Although, we did go to other places. First we stayed in San Diego for a week, then Chicago for 2/3 days. Then the train trip for a couple of days, then San Francisco for a day or two, then another week in San Diego/Mahave Desert. Then Home!

I loved America! There was so much to see, and do. I don't really remember being homesick. We stayed in San Diego, so it was a lot more like Australia. Although, we did go to other places. First we stayed in San Diego for a week, then Chicago for 2/3 days. Then the train trip for a couple of days, then San Francisco for a day or two, then another week in San Diego/Mahave Desert. Then Home!

Sounds like a awesome experience you had there! I am glad you liked it. :D

-K

Back
Top Bottom