Chciekn with pussy eye and swollen face

Just reporting what hapened when mum and i did it....Well a lot of pus, came out in seperate lots (about a marble lot), his face is still the same size, but he seems a bit relieved..He is now isolated. His eye is now covered with cheesy pus, but a lot came out.

How often should i do this>>
Are these symptoms (after performing treatment) NORMAL
please help
yang needs to live

Im very sorry to say that the vet called..the infection from the seed had eaten into his brain...He died in surgery..It is quite heatabreaking,...He was a lovely rooster and chook...thanks for all your support, and people if a chook does get this, make them get checked out straight away, to stop any infections from spreading....I really thought he would make it
hit.gif

Last edited:
Im very sorry to say that the vet called..the infection from the seed had eaten into his brain...He died in surgery..It is quite heatabreaking,...He was a lovely rooster and chook...thanks for all your support, and people if a chook does get this, make them get checked out straight away, to stop any infections from spreading....I really thought he would make it
hit.gif
hugs.gif
You did a good thing taking the boy to the vet. It is a good thing to know that what was wrong with him was not contagious. It is sad that you lost him, but you KNOW what to look for and what to do next time.

We've lost a few birds around here and it is always sad. We sleep better when we did everything we could for them. We sleep better when we know that some things are beyond our control too....
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom