(Check this out) 6 Rare Peacock Eggs For Sale On Ebay.

Choctaw Valley Farm

Songster
10 Years
Jan 16, 2010
Oklahoma
(Sense this is Peafowl related I'll post it here). Well, First of all let me say this in the many years we have been raising Peafowl I have never seen a Peacock lay eggs
gig.gif
, and second this person is saying he has all these HIGH DOLLAR birds and sales the chicks for $65.00 ea and the ones he says he has are in the price range from $100.00 to about $400.00 ea give or take. And the last thing which really burns my buns
somad.gif
is out of all the HIGH DOLLAR birds this dude says he has he goes to D & M Farms website and uses one of his pictures to sale his birds.
rant.gif

Now I may be way out of line here but why would you use someone else's pictures to promote your birds that you say you have
hu.gif
?????????.

Hey Doug, I have your back.

Steve

Quote:
I went onto ebay to get the link for you and I couldn't find it, the auction has been removed.
cool.png

Doug said he emailed them and told them to take his picture off of ebay because all of his pictures are copyrighted.

Had a jerk using my merriam pics on his website too Steve!! He found out all of mine are copy righted too!!!
wink.png

I cant stand folks that do that, or crooks I should say!

Last edited:
Can't stand people selling birds with other people pics.
somad.gif
If selling birds or eggs show pics of the bird for sale,or pics of parents.

Like the Pumpkin Hulsey eggs, see were these people us a pic of one gamecock. But then sent eggs, not even fertile from that cock bird ???????

I sell eggs on ebay ,alway use pics of the true father.... If gamefowl or peafowl.

Steve reason people list like peafowl/peacock eggs. Is because new people to peafowl search under peacock for eggs.

Quote:
What is your ebay name? I want to be sure that I buy from an honorable person!!!!

bgcbird on ebay , now Doug from D&M farms is closer to you , and he should be selling peafowl eggs, great person to deal with also

Here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-color-peac...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335bbf8bdc

I don't know why people has to use other people pictures to sell their birds or eggs if they have these birds they need to take pictures of their birds and put on there. The picture they used is a midnight silver pied. I have seen someone on eggbid that has use two different breeders pictures off their website to sell his birds. If you going to sell birds or eggs on a auction you need to use your pictures or not put any at all.
Doug

Back
Top Bottom