(Check this out) 6 Rare Peacock Eggs For Sale On Ebay.

You guys keep the pressure up every time you say something to him he takes the auctions off
gig.gif
. You know if I had High End birds like that I would take pictures of my own birds so I could show them off, more then likely he's like that dude in Florida a loser
tongue.gif
and don't have none of the rare colors that he thinks he has.

Steve

P.S. Aubery, My turkeys are doing fine and starting to lay finely
smile.png

yep.team work maybe with all watching him we can put a stop to it.

I was asking about peach so he told me He had a pic of his peach from last year. I email him back, telling him that was the father of my peach, and knew it was Brad's bird.

done that before too.
They can also file a paypal claim for "significantly not as described items" Being that he is selling with fraudulent pics. Says he's too busy to hatch in all his auctions, guess he's too busy to take his own blame pictures too, but has plenty of time to steal off the Internet, people like that make me sick.

I did inform him in my e-mail that these were all copyrighted pics and who they belonged too, and that it was illegal to use them without express permission from the copyright holder... Guess he dont care.
Doug, Brad, and Sid need to get ahold of him sounds like and put the fear of God into him, that'd be funny

I word e-mail him again, inform him again that the pics are copyrighted and legal action will be taken by all of those people he used pics from if he doesn't stop posting them. Anyone have a lawyer in the family to write a nasty... I mean nice letter?
big_smile.png

Out of all the so called Rare colors that he says he has, my guess would be these are the only ones that he may have,

Silver Pied, Opal, Opal Black Shoulder and White, and for the other ones that he has listed there's not that may folks have those colors.
The way I look at it is if you can't use your own bird pictures to sale YOUR birds then I wouldn't trust them even if they do get permission to use someones photos, This goes for the hatchery's also. If I buy high dollar birds I want to see the breeders that my chicks or eggs are coming from not pictures of other birds this is what they will look like when they are full grown. This guy may or may not be a LOSER if he isn't prove it POST YOUR OWN PICTURES and PROVE US WRONG and lets see the quality of Peafowl or any other BIRD you raise or don't raise.

You know there's a dude on Eggbid selling lots of 100 peachicks and is also selling all his breeder hens so how could he have chicks??????? says he's been raising and selling peafowl for over 45 yrs but it sure is strange that no one has ever heard of him even the folks that live in the same town, this guy even has colors no one else in the world has.

As you can tell folks like that burns my hide
somad.gif
that hurts ones that is trying to do right by folks and sale them what they are looking for then some JERK comes along to make a quick buck (SCAM) and there it is now they want trust you ether, Oh well that's life on the farm.

These kinda People just make me want to sale all my breeders and let them have at it.

OK, I'm done crying
hit.gif
smile.png

Steve

When i email him, I also told him DONT use my pics either....this maybe the guy who has been emailing me to buy lots of peach and charcoal eggs.

The way he has his auction, he could just sent out blue eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom