Chicken Breed Focus - Appenzeller Spitzhauben

Pics
Thanks!!! You make a girl feel good about being snowed in for 3weeks. Ha! Here's my little 4 chicken flock. I've got a Russian orloff, ASpitz, Golden Campine, and an EE. I'll go post on the link I'm excited! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm working on a few more girls and started a shop on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedChicken?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I'm working on a spitz with babies under her wing... because it's my dream
1f60d.png
2764.png
1f414.png

Awwww! If you're making a broody & chicks, you could try putting one riding on her back. I always smile when I chicks doing that to their mom.

Although you don't own a roo, that's another option for your next new project.......But which breed would you choose to have in your dream coop?

Awwww!  If you're making a broody & chicks, you could try putting one riding on her back.  I always smile when I chicks doing that to their mom.

Although you don't own a roo, that's another option for your next new project.......But which breed would you choose to have in your dream coop?
I will absolutely put s baby spits in that mamas back.... I can't wait!
I just did a Swedish flower gen because I want one so bad!

I'm gonna add a roo next!

Sure looks like you're having a lot of fun being snowed in!
We're actually having unseasonably warm weather. After getting down to -20'F in Dec, we climbed to a balmy 60'F in January. (New record highs) My kids wanted to go out to play in shorts yesterday!!! The snow plow companies are all complaining about the T-storms we're getting in JANUARY. It's completely unheard of! We'll be going back down below freezing by Thurs. and have snow on the ground in about a week. It was nice to get a little taste of spring in the middle of winter, but I could do without all the mud.

Back
Top Bottom