Chicken Breed Focus - Campine

Pics
I'm a terrible enabler...financially responsible for 11 of my brother's 19 chickens and "socially" responsible for 3 of them (my best chicken friend gave him those). Been trying to get my mom and in-laws to start flocks of their own, but thus far, I've been unsuccessful. Still, I soldier on, enabling however and whenever I possibly can.

I'm a terrible enabler...financially responsible for 11 of my brother's 19 chickens and "socially" responsible for 3 of them (my best chicken friend gave him those). Been trying to get my mom and in-laws to start flocks of their own, but thus far, I've been unsuccessful. Still, I soldier on, enabling however and whenever I possibly can.

Hahaha, @1kluckychik !!!
lau.gif
That was a good one! Looks like I did...4 times! Sometimes my computer does weird things and it looks like my message doesn't send...until I read the thread and there it is a gazillion times...
big_smile.png

Yes, mine is especially evil when I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past my bedtime and too tired to think straight or function properly. It sees a weakness and takes advantage. It's never, ever me.

Back
Top Bottom