Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
No overly ambitious plans, but I want to get a good rooster for my frizzle naked neck with the laced cravat so we can make more like her.

View attachment 1992909
Just a note, do not breed her to another frizzle. You won’t up your chances of more frizzles (you’ll get 50% frizzles either way) but 25% of your birds will get a double dose of the gene and be frazzled. This isn’t healthy for your birds. You may already know this, but I want to put it out there just in case you don’t.

Neat set up. I have a pre built one that only requires set up.
It’s pvc, wire, zip ties and a tarp. It is 8’x10’. I have a mobile coop that bumps up to the side of it. It works really well for us. I’m looking into something more permanent for breeding pens in the future but being mobile is a nice feature.

Just a note, do not breed her to another frizzle. You won’t up your chances of more frizzles (you’ll get 50% frizzles either way) but 25% of your birds will get a double dose of the gene and be frazzled. This isn’t healthy for your birds. You may already know this, but I want to put it out there just in case you don’t.

Yes, i was aware. Thank you regardless.

It’s pvc, wire, zip ties and a tarp. It is 8’x10’. I have a mobile coop that bumps up to the side of it. It works really well for us. I’m looking into something more permanent for breeding pens in the future but being mobile is a nice feature.
I ordered mine from Amazon, it can be set up to be either 4ft long, or 7ft long.
1024191155.jpg

What a lovely bird you have there! I can definitely see the difference. Well.. only time will tell with mine. I shall just have to exercise some paaatience hehe.
Thank you. Patients is the best when it comes to a lengthy breeding project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom