Nov 25, 2014
Virginia
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
I am looking for some ideas on what I can do to my coop I have about 24 chickens my coop is 12 feet by 12 feet and my run is 35 feet by 35 feet I have attached pictures of it but if anyone has any ideas on what else I could do to it I'd love to hear them.

That's some nice roomy quartets your flock has :thumbsup
I did notice there doesn't appear to be any windows in the coop, is that the case or are they just not in the photos? Same question in regards to vents

What about poo boards under the roosts? I have no idea really, but I've read that's the easiest way to clean. Mine don't roost so I don't really know. What about a sand floor? I do have that, it's great because it doesn't hold poop and I can just rake it up.

That's some nice roomy quartets your flock has :thumbsup
I did notice there doesn't appear to be any windows in the coop, is that the case or are they just not in the photos? Same question in regards to vents

Yes they have a door that stays open all summer and closed in the winter after reading some of the posts I have put in a sand floor and two windows and a poop board under the roosting poles

Back
Top Bottom