CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? W/ Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

Spaz?  lol why spaz?

Cause she's nuts! Spaz is a legbar/marans cross that was broody raised this spring and for a while, anytime I would come near, she would freak out and run in any direction in the craziest way possible lol. I thought Spaz was appropriate :) She's coming up on POL and has really calmed down a lot but she's still no huggable, lovable girl lol.

i knew someone that named their turkeys
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
:goodpost: :lau

My peafowl are Krispea, Sweetpea, and Chickpea :lol: The guineas I can't tell apart, so they're collectively The Mafia, with the biggest one being The Mafia Leader.
I was going to name the laying hens and big cock, but that was five months ago and I've yet to get around to it. Haha. But my silkies will definitely get names (very special specific ones, of course. Only the best for my fluffbabies ;) )

My peafowl are Krispea, Sweetpea, and Chickpea
lol.png
The guineas I can't tell apart, so they're collectively The Mafia, with the biggest one being The Mafia Leader.
I was going to name the laying hens and big cock, but that was five months ago and I've yet to get around to it. Haha. But my silkies will definitely get names (very special specific ones, of course. Only the best for my fluffbabies
wink.png
)
when you are mad at chickpea do you call her garbanzo?

This is Barney, named after Barney Fife becuase as a teenager he was such a dork, he'd trip over his own two feet :lau so my sister named him Barney, he's a very good boy, he chesed off a fox when he was about 5 months old, he was trying to save one of our ducks. He's not quite as dorky now as he used to be but he is a sweetheart, he actually patrols the outside of our freerange area everyday.

Back
Top Bottom