CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? W/ Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

@shahtir101
We hatched four serama friday I think it was, she got her first ever all blue/silver chick!

Say hello to HATTER!

This is our FBCM Charlemagne. He is our first rooster, and once he's past his quarantine stage, he will have the unenviable task of uniting three different aged flocks of lovely ladies! (Medieval history defence there!)
And yes, we've named them all... themed names like after toy dolls (Barbie, Skipper, Holly Hobby, Bratt, Raggedy Ann, Kewpie, Cabbage Patch...etc. etc.)
LOVE!!!!! what gret names!! Kewpie? how did you get that!!

Oh, yes! Ours are pets and have names, as follows:

Bagheera (Black Australorp)
Bridgett (Plymouth Barred Rock)
Margo (Brown Leghorn)
Rusty (New Hampshire Red... yes, I know. Super original. Named by hubby. LOL!)

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to add pictures to this post from my phone.
Love them How did you come up with Bagheera? @micstrachan
and got pics for us?

Ducks! I should name them Ralph, Waldo, Emerson, Henry, David, Thoreau, Walden, and Pond.
lol.png
YES!!!!!

Last edited:
@shahtir101 We hatched four serama friday I think it was, she got her first ever all blue/silver chick! Say hello to HATTER!
That's beyond adorable! You have to put that in the photo caption submissions!
on the official cream Legbar club Facebook page. There is supposed to be an APA judge scrutinizing the entries! I'm excited!
Thank you!

These are my chicken and duck names. Even if they have a name they can still be on the menu.

NAMES:
Chocolate
Michalangelo
Blackhawk
Jumper
Chicadee
Speed
Aviva
Susanna
Koki
Blacky
Quacky
Sue
Hyde
Stewart
Denver
Bronco
Bunny
Charlotte
Coffee
Nick Fury
Don Pablo
Bacon
Eggs
Toast
Gravy
BoJangles
Splash
ChickenHead

These are my chicken and duck names. Even if they have a name they can still be on the menu.

NAMES:
Chocolate
Michalangelo
Blackhawk
Jumper
Chicadee
Speed
Aviva
Susanna
Koki
Blacky
Quacky