CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? W/ Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks

I wont say ouch unless you say hims snip snip
lau.gif

Jackie, Pebbles and Ruby are my RIR hens. (I used to have another one named Jill as well, so I had Jackie and Jill. :p )

Snow White and Feathers are my White Plymouth Rock hens. (I used to have another one named Celestia.)

And Roxanne, "Roxy" is my RSL hen.

Roxy

Pebbles

Jackie, Snow White, Feathers, and Roxy

Jackie, Pebbles and Ruby are my RIR hens. (I used to have another one named Jill as well, so I had Jackie and Jill.
tongue.png
)

Snow White and Feathers are my White Plymouth Rock hens. (I used to have another one named Celestia.)

And Roxanne, "Roxy" is my RSL hen.

Roxy

Pebbles

Jackie, Snow White, Feathers, and Roxy
Pretty Flock!!! Snow White is lovely DONT let her eat apples!! lol Thank you for sharing! you have other images of the rest of them closer?

Pretty Flock!!!  Snow White is lovely DONT let her eat apples!! lol  Thank you for sharing!  you have other images of the rest of them closer?

Thank you! I have to agree, Snow is a really pretty girl. Big too, about 7-7 1/2 pounds, and since she just molted she's bright white and super fluffy. :love All my girls love to eat the apples that fall off the tree. :lol: Even if I pick up the ones that fall on the ground they manage to find one or two to munch on.

Here's two older pictures of Snow. Most of the recent ones I took are on my mom's phone, since her phone takes better photos. (iPhone 6s vs iPhone 4s)

Here's some older pictures of Jackie and Pebbles. They're both molting right now, so I haven't taken many pictures of them lately. I don't have any good pictures of Ruby yet, as I just got her last Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom