Chicken or Duck?

What do you think?

• Duck

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Call eggs are usually a green colour and shells are very hard..Interesting to see what hatches...?

Most of the Call eggs I've had have been white :) I have had a couple green ones too, but it depends on the duck - some lay green, some lay white.

I too am very interested to see what hatches :pop At this point I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a chicken, just based on how long the egg has been incubating.

Most of the Call eggs I've had have been white :) I have had a couple green ones too, but it depends on the duck - some lay green, some lay white.

I too am very interested to see what hatches :pop At this point I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a chicken, just based on how long the egg has been incubating.
That's a cream or tan egg..Looks Chicken too me..Will be interesting for sure..I'm excited to see what comes out..

FWIW, there is a call breeder near me and none of his call eggs are green.

Back
Top Bottom